Designed to help you discover a healthier and more active lifestyle with free weekly activities.
- Green gym, 10am (two hours thirty minutes) - To join in contact Neil McMahon
- Health walk, 10.30pm (50 - 80 minutes)
- Buggy walk, 10.30am (30 - 45 minutes)
- Nordic walking, 1.30pm (60 minutes) - To book a six week block contact Alistair Cook
- Walk to run, 5.15pm (45 minutes) - Meet at Haygarth Building reception (Countess of Chester Hospital) facing the park.
- Buggy fitness, 9.45am (60 minutes) - Book online
- Health walk, 1.30pm (50 - 80 minutes)
- Nodric walking, 10.30am (60 minutes) - To book a six week block, please contact Alistair Cook
- Buggy walk, 1.30pm (30 - 45 minutes)
- Chester parkrun, 9am - Measured, timed and marshalled 5k - run/jog/walk at your own pace. Register free at www.parkrun.org.uk and turn up with your printed barcode.
Further information and contacts
Unless stated, booking is not required and activities start and finish at the car park off Countess Way. For more information, contact TCV:
Discuss this article
Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).
The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org
The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service. The System Administrators make no guarantee, endorsement and accept no liability, regarding the discussion service above, including, but not limited to, its availability, accuracy, currency, content, quality or lack of objectionable or offensive content.